Sleep, Tired, Nap, Sleep...

Seems like an endless cycle of either sleeping or being sleepy, napping or dozing off.  I miss the olden days when we used to have "project weekends" and get so much done, things built, rooms organized, going places, doing things, living.

My life now seems like it's a prelude to death.  I mostly can't stay awake for anything.

Yesterday I just slept most of the time.

I got up this morning and went to church - my kiddies sang at the first service, then another group rang at the second.  I left right after the bells and was home by 11:15AM.  And I napped until I had to leave for rehearsal at 4:45.  Home by 6:15 and - napped until dinner.  Ate and slept during TV. 

What a bore I must be.  Can't go anywhere, or do anything because I'm too tired. 

Read the rest of this post here.

0 comments:

.