Still feeling unbalanced after Cushing's?

I’ve received a number of questions about the types of things my doctor recently tested me for and want to offer more insight to those who are still feeling unbalanced after Cushing’s.I’m 18 months into my recovery and although I’m pathologically cured from Cushing’s, I still haven’t feel well. Something was off and my recovery had totally stalled out. My cortisol, growth hormone & thyroid test all came back normal. I started to have flash backs to before I was diagnosed with Cushing’s and my doctor would say ‘you’re tests came back normal, we can’t find anythig wrong with you.’ No one knows my body than I do and decided that I wouldn’t stop pursuing my recovery until I got the answers I needed.

To continue reading this post, please visit my battle with cushing's.

0 comments:

.